Apache Web server Multiple Choice Questions:-
1. What does the following set of Directives do? AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3.
a. Adds all files with the extension .php3 to the MIME Type application/x-httpd-php3.
b. Creates a new user-defined type that can be used subsequently in variable declarations.
c. Makes it easier to load new definitions into the configuration files.
d. Installed the php3 software onto the system.
2. What does the HostNameLookups double do?
a. Makes Apache perform 2 forward name lookups from different DNS servers to confirm the hostname prior to logging.
b. Performs a hostname lookup in the double-file prior to logging the result.
c. Performs both a reverse name lookup and then a forward name lookup on that result, prior to logging the result.
d. Sets the hostname to double for all hostnames logged.
3. On a Microsoft Windows server, the MaxSpareServers sets the number of idle child server processes that are allowed before the parent process begins to kill off the idle child processes. True or False?
4. What does the -v option do during startup?
a. Starts Apache in verbose mode with maximum logging.
b. Has no impact on Apache and has been discontinued as of Apache 1.2.6.
c. Displays the version of Apache and the build date and exits.
d. Disables virtual hosting for the specified virtual hostname(s…
5. What does the mod_dir Module provide?
a. It provides a basic file directory searching capability for Apache to resolve spelling mismatches.
b. It provides trailing slash “/” redirects and serving directory index files.
c. It allows remote synchronization for tools such as Microsoft Frontpage.
d. It has been discontinued as of Apache 1.2 and is no longer used.
6. What action(s. must be done to enable cookies within Apache?
a. Only installing the mon_usertrack.
b. Installing mod_cookies.
c. Installing mon_usertrack and setting the Directive cookie-tracking on.
d. Only setting the Directive cookie-tracking on.
7. What option in the IndexOptions Directive is only available after Apache 1.3.10?
8. What Module is CacheSize used with?
9. What does the SendBufferSize Directive do?
a. Sets the internal IPC buffer settings to the specified amount.
b. Sets the number of 4k buffers in Windows for optimal disk buffering.
c. Sets the TCP buffer size to the specified amount.
d. Allows the default SMB TCP delay to be overridden.
10. What is the function of the mod_imap Module?
a. Handles IMAP e-mail protocols for Apache.
b. Performs image map handling.
c. Allows for shared inter-module memory protocols.
d. There is no mod_imap Module which is available for Apache.
11. By default, where are the HTML files located for the default site on a Windows Apache server?
A. C: Inetsrvwwwroot
B. C: Program FilesApache Software Foundation
C. C: Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2www
D. C: Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocs (Answer.
E. C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocswww
12. Where is the default location for the main Apache configuration file (httpd.conf? on Windows?
A. C: Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2conf
B. C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2conftextra
D. C: Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2configuration
13. What is the default extension for Apache configuration files?
14. Which of the following is not a valid protocol for PCI compliance?
B. AES-SHA 56 bit
D. All of the above
15. What is the recommended directive to load the Intermediate certificate(s.?
APACHE WEB SERVER Objective Questions Pdf Free Download::
16. If a certificate is issued off of the DigiCert High Assurance CA-3 certificate, how many Intermediate certificate files (.crts. will need to be specified in the Apache configuration file?
17. Where are the Apache log files located by default?
A. C: Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2log
B. C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocs
C. C: Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2conf
D. C: Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2logs
18. What’s the location of log files for Apache server?
19. What’s the Comamnd to check the version of Apache server?
A. rpm -qa |grep | version http|
B. rpm –qa |grep httpd
C. rpm -qa |check http | version
D. rpm -qa |grep http | version
20. Does Apache act as a Proxy server?
A. can’t be determined
B. Yes, by default
C. yes, using the mod_proxy module.
21. Apache server works on which ports?
A. http – port 80 only
B. Both http – port 80 and https – port 443
C. https – port 443 only
D. none of these
22. How do you change the default web root?
A. Change the DocumentRoot in httpd.server file.
B. change the DocumentRoot n httpd.admin file.
C. change the DocumentRoot in httpd.root file.
D. change the DocumentRoot in httpd.conf file.
23. What’s the command to stop Apache?
A. apachectl -k exit /etc/init.d/apache2 exit (Linux.
B. apachectl -k run /etcfiit.d/apache2 stop (Linux.
C. apachectl -k interact /etc/init.d/apache2 stop (Linux.
D. apachectl -k stop /etc/init.d/apache2 stop(Linux.
24. Which of the following is true about the Apache HTTP server?
A. can be customized by writing ‘modules’ using the Apache module API
B. is a powerfully flexible, HTTP/1.1 compliant web server
C. All of these
D. implements the latest protocols, including KTTP/1.1 (RFC2616.
25. If you specify both deny from all and allow from all, what will be the default action of Apache?
A. Can’t be determined
B. Only allow will be performed.
C. Deny always takes precedence over allow
D. Allow always takes precedence over deny.
26. What’s the command to Restart Apache?
A. apachectl -k restart /etc/init.d/apache2 system
B. apachectl –k restart /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
C. apachectl -k run /etc/init.d/apache2 restart system
D. apachectl -k perform /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
A. it creates a new user
B. None of these
C. asks to specify a password for that user
D. Both it creates a new user and asks to specify a password for that user
28. To cause the Web server to work around the NFS locking limitations, include a line such as the following in your server configuration files:
A. None of these
B. Lockfile /var/run/apache-lock
D. CreateFile /var/run/apache-startup